Ages ago I posted a bunch of the pictures that were collecting on my phone, but haven't bothered much in recent months because it seemed like the kind of thing everyone was doing, and I don't want it to seem terribly repetitive for people who've already seen them. But then, there a lot of little bits of outfits and accessories that don't ever make it onto the blog, so I thought it was high time I threw them on here.
It's a lot of flowers and food, especially these days!
-Some of the goodies I snatched up at an estate sale last weekend
- One of my favorite things is when I can flip to the new month in my lunar calendar (from KinOfKin on etsy).
- Snapping some outfit and hair details before leaving for work.
- Picturesque logs hanging out and waiting for next winter.
- Watching Downton, again, and staring wistfully at Michelle Dockery's perfect eyebrows.
- All gussied up in my favorite shorts and antique blouse to go gallivanting with some gal-pals (including a trip to Target, of course).
- Minnow inexplicable climbing into my closet and hanging out in my shoe collection.
- And climbing in and out of hat boxes.
- Flowers in the driveway.
- Snapped an outfit picture on my way out of work, wearing my new shoes out of the store!
- A look into the life of Minnow.
- Another outfit picture, things I should probably blog properly but never seem to get around to doing. And I also wear this dress about 4 times a week.
- Splurged on some nail polish (Chanel's 'June') and took some quality claw-hand pictures.
- Bloggin' snack wrappers and some cat tchotchkes on my desk.
- Deliriously pretty 1920s beaded dresses at the museum.
- Pancakes for dinner!
- Lily-of-the-valley bush that we didn't buy while flower shopping.
- Making meringues at work.
In the past two days I've managed to take almost nothing but pictures of flowers, since it's been so humid and hot here that everything is just oozing petals all over the place. We got hit by a bad rainstorm tonight so I ran outside and grabbed handfuls of roses and peonies, worried that they would be pelted to bits, so we're surrounded by them at the moment. My username is katerspie if you'd like to follow, or you can just watch on instagrid! Someday I'll make some non-internet friends and they'll be in my feed, but until then it looks like I'm best friends forever with flowers and cats!